The School is a Direct Subsidy Scheme School. The current school fees for 2023-2024 are as follows:
|F1: ||$39,160 ||F2: ||$39,160 ||F3: ||$39,160 |
|F4: ||$39,160 ||F5: ||$39,160 ||F6: ||$39,160 |
- School fee payable in each succeeding year will be no less than the school fee paid in the current year. For example, students studying in Forms 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 now will be paying no less than $39,160 in school fees when promoted to Forms 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6, respectively (subject to the EDB's approval).
- School fee payable for each successive form will be no less than the school fee paid in the current year for that form. For example, a current Form 5 student who will be promoted to Form 6 in 2024-2025 will be paying no less than $39,160 in school fees (subject to the EDB's approval).
- Depending on the school’s development and financial situation, we may submit further fee revision applications to the EDB in the future.
Fee Remission Scheme
Qualified students will not be denied admission to Heep Yunn School due to financial reasons. The School has an extensive fee remission scheme for students with financial concerns, which includes fee remission in full (100%), three-quarters (75%), half (50%), and one-quarter (25%) of the school fee. Needy students, including those from families receiving the CSSA and students receiving financial assistance provided by the SFO, may apply for fee remission through their parents or legal guardians. Further details of the fee remission scheme can be obtained here: School Fees & Fee Remission Scheme (2023-2024)
Places available for the 2024-2025 school year
Online Application Period
Starting: 2:00 p.m. on 14th October, 2023 (Saturday)
Ending: 11:59 p.m. on 26th October, 2023 (Thursday)
- Applicants must complete the online application form on or before 26th October, 2023 and print out a hard copy of the completed application form.
- The hard copy of the application form must be submitted to the School Office in person on or before 28th October, 2023 (Saturday), 12:00 p.m., together with all supporting documents and the entrance examination fee. Upon submission of the full set of application documents and payment of entrance examination fee, a receipt will be issued, indicating the completion of the application procedures. Please note that we do not accept any submissions made by post.
- If an applicant only completes the online application form without submitting in person the hard copy of the application form, supporting documents and the entrance examination fee, the application is deemed incomplete and no admission interviews will be arranged.
Setting up an account on our platform: (follow the instructions provided on the next page)
- Login: your email address
- Password: your choice
- Other information: Applicant's full name, as appears on her identification documents (e.g. HKID card)
Online completion of Form A
- Personal information of the applicant. A copy of the applicant's identification document (e.g. HKID card) and a student photo (file size: each under 6MB) will need to be uploaded.
- Family information
- Contact details
- Academic Performance
- Extra-curricular activities and community service / in-school service
- Awards and achievements
- First Interview: Chinese session language option (Cantonese or Putonghua)
Note: Applicants can update the information anytime during the application period BEFORE confirming the online application information. Once confirmed, the information cannot be changed.
- Confirmation of the completed online application form (Press CONFIRM)
- Submission of the completed online application form (Press SUBMIT)
Note: Application is NOT YET COMPLETE at this stage. The hard copy of the completed online application Form A must be printed out and submitted to the School Office on or before 28th October, 2023 (Saturday), 12:00 p.m., together with all supporting documents and the entrance examination fee. A receipt will be issued indicating the completion of the application.
- Download the completed Form A in PDF format. An application form number will be automatically generated and printed on the PDF document.
- Print out the PDF document.
Step 5 (Optional)
- Complete Form B and/or Form C:
- Form B: Sports Activities Form
- Form C: Music Activities Form
- Download the completed Form B and/or Form C (PDF format)
Form B and Form C are optional. They are only applicable to applicants who wish to take part in the Sports Skills Test and/or Music Audition.
- Submission (IN PERSON)
Please submit the following items IN PERSON to the School Office during the application period [16th October, 2023 (Monday) - 28th October, 2023 (Saturday), 12:00 p.m.]:
- Form A
- Form B / Form C (optional)
- Photocopy of Birth Certificate
- Photocopies of Primary 4 and Primary 5 report cards
- Entrance Examination Fee $75 (in cash).
- Please retain the receipt issued.
- Application Period
- 16th October, 2023 (Monday) – 28th October, 2023 (Saturday)
- Office Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday)
9:00 a.m. – 12 noon (Saturday)
- Closed on public holidays and Sundays.
- Please note the last day for submission is a Saturday.
Selection Procedures Applicants who have submitted their application before the deadline will be invited to the first round of interviews. Suitable applicants will be shortlisted and invited by email to attend an individual Second Interview to be held in December 2023, January, February or March 2024.
- Date: 18th November, 2023 (Saturday)
- Time: 8:30 a.m. - 6:30 p.m. (tentative); time slots to be confirmed (see point (4) below)
- Under normal circumstances, all applicants will be invited to attend the First Interview. An Interview Card indicating the interview time slot and other relevant information will be sent to the registered email address on 4th November, 2023 (Saturday).
- Applicants who need to sit school examinations, take part in competitions representing their schools/the Hong Kong region or other very important events and thereby cannot attend the First Interview at the scheduled time may email the school (firstname.lastname@example.org) on or before 8th November, 2023 (Wednesday), attaching documentary proof, and the school would try, if possible, to reschedule the interview time to accommodate the applicant's request.
- Requests for rescheduling the interview due to personal reasons (e.g. interest classes, tutorial classes, family gatherings, travel plans) will not be entertained.
- Discretion to reschedule the interview rests solely with the school.
- Format: Individual interviews
- Language: English and Chinese (Cantonese)
- Non-Cantonese speaking applicants may opt for Putonghua.
- Applicants will be allocated to Cantonese/Putonghua interviews according to their choice of interview language in Form A. Last-minute changes of the interview language on the day of the First Interview may affect the results.
- Areas of assessment: Expressiveness, language literacy, problem-solving skills, arithmetic skills, logical thinking ability and creativity.
- Attire: School uniform (suggested)
- Successful applicants will be notified through email during the period from December 2023 to mid-March 2024 to attend second interviews.
- Interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis from December 2023 to March 2024.
- Format: Shortlisted applicants and their parents will be interviewed by the Principal, Vice-principals, Assistant Principals or senior teachers.
- Submission of further supporting documents: After receipt of notification of the second interview, the applicant should email copies of (1) her Primary 6 report card and (2) a student portfolio (copies of certificates of academic achievements, awards, achievements in extra-curricular activities, etc) of no more than 8 single-sided A4 pages (or 4 double-sided A4 pages) to the following email address: email@example.com on or before the specified deadline stated in the notification of the second interview. If necessary, the applicant should reprint her certificates in a reduced format to fit the page limit.
- Language: English and Chinese (Cantonese) (Non-Cantonese speaking applicants may opt for Putonghua)
Sports Skills Test
- Skills tests will be administered for the following events (tentative):
|Athletics & Cross Country &Triathlon |
(20/11 (Mon) afternoon)
(21/11 (Tue) afternoon)
(26/11 (Sun) morning)
(20/11 (Mon) afternoon)
(14/11 (Thu) afternoon)
(14/11 (Tue) afternoon)
(22/11 (Wed) afternoon)
(19/11 (Sun) evening)
(22/11 (Wed) afternoon)
(13/11 (Mon) afternoon)
(25/11 (Sat) afternoon)
- Applicants interested in taking part in the sports skills test must complete Form B (Sports Activities Form).
- Suitable applicants will be selected to take part in the skills test based on the information provided in Form B.
- Selected applicants will be invited to take part in the skills test through email no later than two days prior to the day of the skills test.
- Applicants interested in taking part in the music audition must complete Form C (Music Activities Form); applicants will be selected to take part in the audition based on the information provided.
- The audition will be held in December, 2023. The exact schedule of the audition will be confirmed in due course.
- Selected applicants will be invited to take part in the audition through email no later than 27th November, 2023.
|Assessed Items ||Weighting % |
|1. Interview performance ||30 |
|2. Academic performance ||30 |
|3. Co-curricular activities and awards ||20 |
|4. Conduct / Attitude ||20 |
- Successful applicants and applicants on the waiting list will be notified of their application status no later than 28th April, 2024.
- Parents/Guardians of successful applicants must register by signing an undertaking with the school and submitting the Primary Six Student Record Form of their child/ward on or before 29th April, 2024.
- Unsuccessful applicants will be notified of their status on or before 30th April, 2024.
Note to Parents
- To ensure complete fairness and objectivity in the admission process, applicants and their parents are reminded not to offer any advantages to school staff in connection with their applications.
- All personal data collected will be used for this application procedure only.
- All items submitted will not be returned and will be retained by the School until the end of the admission process. All documents submitted will be disposed of upon the completion of the admission process unless otherwise specified.
General Enquiries (Form One Admission):
Tel: 2711 0862
WhatsApp: 6049 9371 (messages only)
Office Hours: 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m. (Monday to Friday) 9:00 a.m. – 12 noon (Saturday)